11.27.2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello from Guinea! Happy Thanksgiving! Today 20 other volunteers and I will be cooking a turkey dinner and enjoying each other's company here in the city. I have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving and feel very blessed.

For Thanksgiving, I have a short lesson for you. It is posted on YouTube and I believe it is now here as well - look to the left under "Thanksgiving Wish." We had enough battery for one take (sometimes you only get one opportunity to capture the moment...) and afterwords I realized I didn't even say "Happy Thanksgiving" in the video! So Happy Thanksgiving!

(PS - If the video on the left isn't working, go to www.YouTube.com and search "emilysamek" and it should come up!)

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Emily! Your Youtube was great...you're french sounds great to this American speaker...

    ReplyDelete